It’s 2021, and since the peak of Covid, there are much more employees working from home than they ever have in the past ten years. This situation makes it more urgent for organizations to adopt internal communication tools to enhance employee engagement in work, similar to the office culture.
So here we bring the top five communication tools you would like to incorporate within the intranet in organization:
Employee feedback apps:
Right questions give you the right answers. The feedback helps the employees to understand the work and their credibility in the firm. Surveys, Polls and Questionnaires can help the management understand their organization through their employee’s points of view and inculcate changes necessary to improve the organization’s working.
Approximately 69 per cent of employees say that they would prefer learning a new skill from videos than a written document. Video learning is a vast category, and there are several ways to incorporate it into your internal communication tool in the workplace.
- Create video demonstrations of any new product launch.
- Create an engaging video telling the woes and pros of the management, basically describing a day in the life of the CEO.
- Enhance the onboarding process for new employees.
- Create and circulate easy how-to-do videos related to any new feature of the company.
- Share meetings and conference recaps in short clips for those who couldn’t attend it.
- The corporate social network is a strong intranet communication tool used to increase internal communication across large organizations.
- Employees can share blogs and any relevant information with one another
- Work in the company’s culture from any part of the world.
- Improve the company’s initiatives
- You can create an internal newsletter and send it across since the employees are already expected to check their work emails.
- The company’s newsletters help sync the other internal communications channels like videos and podcasts to the employees.
- The employees could feel like being a part of the organization’s internal structure through a regular newsletter.
- About half of the employees check their work emails outside their working hours. So it will be easier to communicate any change and allow employees to hear company news before any existing audience.
Forums and Chats:
Internal communication also involves collaboration between the employees. The open and unrestricted ideas help to collaborate across different departments and cities.
A good communicator can help the people within the organization to effectively communicate their woes to the concerned person.
Forums are another great way to induce their employees to collaborate. The forums can either be within the organization or become separate spaces for communicating.
Either you can employ innumerable softwares, or you can choose Knosys’ GreenOrbit. Unfortunately, the intranet world can be a complex and unwieldy mess for the companies HR and IT sectors, which might lead to failures of the internal working structure.
An intranet like GreenOrbit enhances productivity by pulling all these tools, including many more, into a single digital workplace, by providing the employees with a streamlined, seamless experience to get work done and drive your organization forward.